Have you had to deal with any of these things while on your writing journey?
I’ve experienced EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. at least twice. (Number 1 being indefinitely!)
Well, apart from Number 10. Number 10 is the dream. Keep hope alive!
And Number 5 has happened more times than I care to admit. You know you have a problem when your story goes from, “He kissed me, and everything inside me…” to “opk dpwdkkkkkkkkkkkkkpkishdugzsuig;ght5rrrrrrrrrrrrrr”
….Yeeeea. But if you follow my #TribeTuesday posts, you know I’m working on that!
Anyway head on over to Meg’s blog at Novelty Revisions to see what other crazy things writers have to deal with. Maybe you have a few more things to add to the list!
1. Writing for free.
2. Being approached to write for free. (Too often.)
3. Writing in a very uncomfortable position while on a train/bus/plane/in a car.
4. Trying to write while your fur children/tiny humans are battling for your attention.
5. Falling asleep on your keyboard because you procrastinated again why do you always do this.
6. Wanting to agree to do another writing thing but oops you can’t create more hours in the day. Sad…
7. Accepting a writing gig because you want to buy a thing but can’t justify doing so otherwise.
8. Accepting a writing gig because you need to adult, even though you don’t want another writing gig.
9. Pitching something you don’t really want to write because you know it’ll circulate well.
10. Being able to quit a job you don’t like because you found a writing thing you do like — that pays.
View original post 215 more words